Hello! I have been a registered massage therapist for the past 10 years since graduating from the Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy. I have taken additional training in Graston Technique, joint movement and deep tissue methods. I am fortunate to have helped many unique and wonderful people from all walks of life live their best life possible. It is my belief that regular massage integrated with healthy lifestyle choices will reduce stress and promote a more balanced life. See you soon!
I am happy to work at Honey and Garlic Health Studio in Mount Pleasant Vancouver. This bright, modern, & spacious studio has an integrated approach. In addition to massage therapy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and counselling services are also offered. A good balance of friendliness and professionalism makes it an ideal place for you to de-stress and get a personalized treatment for your individual needs.
3205 Fraser St. Vancouver, B.C. V5V 4B8
2 hour street parking available
Thursday, Friday & Sunday. Please follow the booking button below for specific times.
What are the benefits of a massage?
- breaks down adhesions and scar tissue
- eases joint and chronic or acute muscle pain
- improves poor range of motion and limited flexibility
- assists with structural misalignment & poor body posture
- learn homecare such as postural exercises/stretches to improve a condition
- eases headaches and general muscle tension
- sleep disturbances, anxiety, depression and general improved mood
- pre and post pregnancy
- sports enthusiasts of all ages
- car crash related injuries i.e whiplash
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, arthritis, fibromyalgia & chronic pain management
- AND much much more!
For the treatment of:• chronic and acute pain
• restricted movement and muscle/postural imbalances
• headaches and general muscle tension
• sports and motor crash injuries
Whether sitting long hours in a chair or pushing yourself a little too hard at the gym, a deep tissue massage is a fantastic way to deal with aches and pains. My treatment breaks down adhesions between skin, fascia, muscle fibers, ligaments & tendons without continuous, heavy pressure. Instead, quick and deeper stripping motions are used to reduce unhealthy restrictions and knots in deep and superficial muscle tissue. This improves blood flow through the muscle, relieves pain and improves function and movement.
For the treatment of:• sleep disturbances
• anxiety & depression
• general stress & wellbeing
• acute and chronic pain
• general muscle tension and headaches
Life can be stressful & demanding. A relaxation massage is the perfect gift to yourself to re-energize! It not only relieves muscle tension, increases circulation & reduces stress, it also improves mood, sleep & increases energy! From a soothing head to toe massage or a deeper therapeutic approach, this technique offers benefits for everyone.
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
For the treatment of:• sports injuries
• tennis elbow and achilles tendonitis
• post surgical scarring
• a wide variety of soft tissue injuries
• muscle pain and reduced range of motion
Do you have scar tissue or fascial restrictions that cause chronic discomfort? I am accredited in the Graston Technique. Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization enables me to effectively help break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions.The end goals are to improve the general health and function of muscles, improve range of motion, and decrease pain. This technique is only used for 30 seconds where needed and incorporated with hands on therapy.
For the treatment of:• restricted range of motion
• conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis & adhesive capsulitis
• general muscle tension and stiff joints
Stretching is a safe and efficient way to enhance both active and passive range of motion of joints. Methods range from static stretching (by placing the limb in a pain free lengthened position) to Contract Relax stretching which involves contracting the opposing muscle followed by an isometric contraction of the shortened or tightened muscle.
For the treatment of:• low back pain & headaches
• disrupted sleep and general wellbeing
• anxiety or depression
• general aches and pains with changing posture
Congratulations on this wonderful time in your life! Pregnancy brings a lot of changes to mom’s body, especially in the first and third trimester. My treatment will be tailored to how you are feeling that day and is geared to provide you with some well-deserved relaxation and increased comfort. Pregnancy cushions are used if desired on the table.
For the treatment of:• muscle pain and tension
• postural and muscle imbalances
• stiffness and limited flexibility
By using a sustained pressure or light stripping motions, tender “trigger points” in the muscles are treated to reduce muscle pain and protective guarding. A positive change will increase blood flow, reduce pain, nerve compression and improve postural biomechanics.
For the treatment of:• muscle and soft tissue pain
• restricted range of motion
The entire body is made of connective tissue - including muscles, tendons, ligaments and skin, which can store physical trauma for a long time. Myofascial release is a relatively gentle way to relax these restrictions and improve overall health and function.
90 minutes of massage therapy
75 minutes of massage therapy
60 minutes of massage therapy
45 minutes of massage therapy
30 minutes of massage therapy
Want to make life a little bit easier? Check with your insurance provider for coverage details and if direct billing is an option.
All prices include GST. Payment by cash, credit & debit cards accepted.
Unfortunately for different reasons beyond your control, you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. To keep things fair for both parties, the cancelation policy is as follows:
- more than 24 hours notice, there is no charge
- less than 12 hours notice, there is a $50 charge
- less than 2 hours notice or MISSED appointments, the FULL amount will be charged
Online cancelations available only with 24 hours or more notice. Otherwise, please call (604) 618-2707.