Hello! I have been a registered massage therapist since 2007. I graduated from the Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy. I am fortunate to have helped many unique and wonderful people from all walks of life live their best life possible. It is my belief that regular massage integrated with healthy lifestyle choices will reduce stress and promote a more balanced life. See you soon!
I am happy to work at Solus Massage in Penticton, British Columbia. Located in the sunny Okanagan. Established in 2004, this reputable and charming clinic has both registered massage therapy and osteopathy. It is conveniently located inside Tiffany’s Boutique Mall. A balance of friendliness and professionalism makes it an ideal place for you to de-stress and get a personalized treatment for your individual needs.
535 Main Street, #130, Penticton, BC
Street and lot parking readily available
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please follow the booking button below for specific times. It will take you to the Solus Massage website.
What are the benefits of a massage?
- breaks down adhesions and scar tissue
- eases joint and chronic or acute muscle pain
- improves poor range of motion and limited flexibility
- assists with structural misalignment and poor body posture
- learn homecare such as postural exercises/stretches to improve a condition
- eases headaches and general muscle tension
- sleep disturbances, anxiety, depression and general improved mood
- pre and post pregnancy
- sports enthusiasts of all ages
- car crash related injuries i.e whiplash
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, arthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic pain management
- AND much much more!
For the treatment of:• chronic and acute pain
• restricted movement and muscle/postural imbalances
• headaches and general muscle tension
• sports and motor crash injuries
Whether sitting long hours at the office or pushing yourself a little too hard at the gym, a therapeutic tissue massage is a fantastic way to deal with aches and pains. My treatment breaks down adhesions between skin, fascia, muscle fibers, ligaments and tendons, without continuous, heavy pressure. Instead, quick and deeper stripping motions are used to reduce unhealthy restrictions and knots in deep and superficial muscle tissue. This improves blood flow to the muscles, relieves pain, improves muscle function and movement.
For the treatment of:• sleep disturbances
• anxiety and depression
• general stress and wellbeing
• acute and chronic pain
• general muscle tension and headaches
Life can be stressful and demanding. A relaxation massage is the perfect gift to yourself to re-energize and relax! It not only relieves muscle tension, increases circulation and reduces stress, it also improves mood, sleep and boosts energy levels. From a soothing head to toe massage or a deeper therapeutic approach, this technique offers benefits for everyone.
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
For the treatment of:• sports injuries
• tennis elbow and achilles tendonitis
• post surgical scarring
• a wide variety of soft tissue injuries
• muscle pain and reduced range of motion
Do you have scar tissue or fascial restrictions that cause chronic discomfort? I am accredited in the Graston Technique. Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization enables me to effectively help break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions.The end goals are to improve the general health and function of muscles, improve range of motion, and decrease pain. This technique is only used for 30 seconds where needed and incorporated with hands on therapy.
For the treatment of:• restricted range of motion
• conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis and adhesive capsulitis
• general muscle tension and stiff joints
Stretching is a safe and efficient way to enhance both active and passive range of motion of joints. Methods range from static stretching (by placing the limb in a pain free lengthened position) to Contract Relax stretching which involves contracting the opposing muscle followed by an isometric contraction of the shortened or tightened muscle. Stretching is helpful for everyone who wants better flexibility, less pain and a better quality of life to do what makes you happy.
For the treatment of:• low back pain and headaches
• disrupted sleep and general wellbeing
• anxiety or depression
• general aches and pains with changing posture
Congratulations on this wonderful time in your life! Pregnancy brings a lot of changes to mom’s body, especially in the first and third trimester. My treatment will be tailored to how you are feeling that day and is geared to provide you with some well-deserved relaxation and increased comfort. Pregnancy cushions are used if desired on the table.
For the treatment of:• muscle pain and tension
• postural and muscle imbalances
• stiffness and limited flexibility
By using a sustained pressure or light stripping motions, tender “trigger points” in the muscles are treated to reduce pain and protective guarding. A positive change will increase blood flow, reduce pain, nerve compression and improve postural biomechanics.
For the treatment of:• muscle and soft tissue pain
• restricted range of motion
The entire body is made of connective tissue - including muscles, tendons, ligaments, and skin, which can store physical trauma for a long time. The body is full of layers, the myofascial layer is on top and sometimes needs to be treated before the deeper muscle layers can be massaged. Myofascial release is a relatively gentle way to relax these restrictions and improve overall health and function.
90 minutes of massage therapy
60 minutes of massage therapy
45 minutes of massage therapy
30 minutes of massage therapy
Unfortunately for reasons beyond our control, you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. To keep things fair for both parties, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- More than 24 hours notice, there is no charge
- Less than 24 hours notice or missed appointments, a fee will be charged
Online cancellations are available if done 24 hours or more notice of your appointment time. Otherwise please call the office at 250-493-3574.